Birthday parties are a lot of fun if you are a kid, but can be stressful for grownups to plan. Eliminate the stress and increase the fun when you turn to Cucina Bambini in San Jose, California for your child’s party. Let the professionals at our cooking school do the planning and supply the food.
Choose from one of our three party packages or we can create a special party just for your child. We also provide Boy and Girl Scout events. Our availability for a two-hour party is from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. Monday through Sunday. Just let us know when.
Pick A Package…
Cost: $430 for 10 Guests, plus $25 for Each Additional Guest
What You Get:
- 2 hr Hands-On Cooking Class
- Experienced Staff to Instruct & Assist
- Chef Hats for All Guests to Keep
- Individual Cupcake Decorating
- All Paper Goods & Utensils
- Table & Room Decorations
- Pink Lemonade for Party Participants
- Cloth Aprons for Guests to Wear at the Party
- Downloadable Invitations
- Recipes for All Guests (Upon Request)
Cost: $500 for 10 Guests, Plus $30 per Additional Guest up to 40
What You Get:
Everything in The Teaspoon package, plus:
For the Guest of Honor – Cucina Bambini Apron to keep
Culinary-Themed Goodie Box for Each Participant
The Full Cup
Cost: $650 for 10 Guests, Plus $35 per Additional Guest up to 40
What You Get:
Everything in The Teaspoon and Tablespoon packages, plus:
Cucina Bambini Apron for Each Guest to Keep
(Personalize the Apron for $12 each.)
Pick A Menu…
Make authentic pizza dough and sauce from scratch. Each guest makes an individual pizza with his or her choice of toppings.
Make fettuccine noodles and two kinds of sauces from scratch. Choose two – marinara, alfredo, or pesto sauce.
(Additional $35 per 15 guests)
Make cupcakes and frosting from scratch and learn creative decorating techniques. Each guest takes home a box of cupcakes.
(Additional $50 per 15 guests)
Check The Details…
Number of Guests: All parties are for a minimum of 10 guests and a maximum of 40.
Age: Our parties are planned for children ages 3 years and older. However, we may ask a few parents to help with a child younger than 5.
Time: We have a two-hour time limit per party. Additional time may be purchased at a rate of $150 per hour
Our Payment & Cancellation Policy
- A $100 non-refundable/non-transferable deposit is required to reserve a party date and time.
- A final guest count commitment must be provided 48 hours before the party. This is what you will be charged for even if there are no-shows.
- 18% gratuity added for all parties.
Please Note: The final guest count is the minimum number of guests you will be charged for – even if there are no-shows.